Skip to main content

Your Zodiac Symbols, Their Meaning And It's Effect On You

Odunlade Adekola : "I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree"


​Nollywood on-screen character Odunlade Adekola who was as of late blamed for packing a degree in UNILAG without going to classes like his schoolmates has denied the allegation.

In a telephone visit with Sunday Scoop, the father of 4 said his colleagues can affirm that he went to addresses simply like each different understudies on grounds.

His words:
"Being in school was an extremely exciting background for me. I was lowered as in I needed to go to classes, do assignments, sit for exams and do other scholarly exercises. I had a decent association with every one of the speakers that showed me and the understudies as well.
There was in no way like VIP status. For whatever length of time that we were in the classroom together, we were every one of the one in our journey for learning. One ought to never become weary of looking for information in light of the fact that the world is dynamic and consistently transforming," he said.
"I went to classes routinely and I did all that I was required to do. My course mates can affirm. I was not an outsider to any of my course mates since I typically went to classes. I was the person who settled on the choice to go to class.
I comprehended what it involved and I was prepared to hold fast to the principles. I can reveal to you that I buckled down for my declaration."
The on-screen character is an alum of the University of Lagos, Akoka Campus. He considered Business Administration.

Comments

  1. Here is a little project that i andy wife have been working on 365days she had lost 58Ibs and i have los 162ibs

    Thanks to emmanuelsblog.com for the good information he shared that help us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Zodiac Symbols, Their Meaning And It's Effect On You

The zodiac signs are represented by 12 different symbols, each having its own meaning and significance. These symbols represent the characteristics, traits and qualities of the person belonging to the sign. The symbols for each zodiac sign include; ARIES SYMBOL: THE RAM People born under this sign are known for their fierce personality. They are just like the animal that represents them, driven, furious and ambitious.

You Will Love The New Bridal Ankara Style Trending On Instagram

This bridal styled Ankara have been trending on social media, Instagram . which many emmanuelsblog wedding beauties are talking about and Making enquries to get one.  Hope you too will like this Ankara style  See more photos below

How Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President

Nollywood superstar mercy johnson-okojie and her husband prince odianosen okojie have been the guests of the president of the republic of sierra leone, brig gen julius maada-bio and his spouse fatima maada bio at their home in freetown, sierra leone.  This dinner was a informal smash from several activities marking the inauguration of sierra leone’s state-of-the-art president. The president and his spouse who are self-professed lovers of mercy entertained the star and her husband to dinner on terrace of their home within the hillside of freetown. The spread turned into delicately organized with the aid of the first female herself.